Hey all, definitely overdue so I apologize to ongoing threads but I am on a hiatus as I figure out where my interest for the forum lies as well as general life stuff that has been dragging my attention away constantly. As of right now I still like the active threads I have going although I could see a future where I feel more of a "Reset" is necessary.
I wouldn't be surprised if it's a number of months before I would be comfortable saying or doing anything that resembles committing once again; if any active threads I have feel overdue and you want to take action by ending it early, that's totally fair. General uneasiness with recent events have put me mentally in a weird place for the forum, I'm not entirely sure where I sit on it as of now.
Cheers.
Overdue hiatus thread
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Backstreet Brawl - Kimiko Nagasawa vs Adriana Scarlett
Last post by TriggerBunny « Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:05 pm - 17Replies
- 2655 Views
- Last post by TriggerBunny
Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:35 am
-
-
- 22Replies
- 3126 Views
- Last post by Dubski
Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:22 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1308 Views
- Last post by Liru
Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:58 am
-
-
Vanessa I. Price vs. Angelina Tarrant - Torture Rack Match (Apex Qualifier)
Last post by Dubski « Fri Dec 23, 2022 8:00 am - 58Replies
- 5217 Views
- Last post by Monsy
Mon May 08, 2023 2:26 am
-
-
-
Phoebe Justice vs Emaline - The Adventure of the Emerald Viper
Last post by Vc0m « Fri Dec 23, 2022 10:57 am - 73Replies
- 6346 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Fri Dec 20, 2024 10:26 am
-