Sorry I have been lacking replies and writing short ones a bunch. Been obnoxious on other things. Umamusume has also been getting my attention as well. Can't you tell I have El Condor Pasa on my roster? And yes, you can sue her. Face claim.
I am aware of the images in my roster page not showing, but atm idk what else to use. I want to use something easy and simple where I don't have to redo the images. I have no idea what's up with the cat box, to be honest.
Also, I made a homebrew race for D&D/Pathfinder for Umamusume if you want to check it out. Feedback is appreciated.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nZM ... p=drivesdk
Sorry that I have been lacking
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 14Replies
- 3000 Views
- Last post by Random_Username
Tue Mar 24, 2026 4:14 am
-
- 37Replies
- 3149 Views
- Last post by APlaying
Fri Mar 21, 2025 11:09 am
-
- 1Replies
- 653 Views
- Last post by Arby
Wed Dec 25, 2024 4:38 am
-
-
Isabella Brandt Vs. Vanessia Halifax - A clash of Ojous
Last post by Devastated « Wed Dec 25, 2024 4:50 am - 13Replies
- 1708 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Tue Jan 20, 2026 12:25 am
-
-
-
Jeanne Hastings Vs. Yutani Oshima - Armor and Honor: The Knight and the Samurai
Last post by Devastated « Wed Dec 25, 2024 4:51 am - 33Replies
- 3873 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Tue Sep 23, 2025 11:19 pm
-

