This is kind of a post to anyone who is currently involved with threads with me or is waiting to do a thread with me because I just haven't gotten back to them. Sorry I've been so absent long story short I have some problems with my teeth which have been dealing me a great deal of pain and have just been draining me to a point where I can barely get anything done. I have an appointment in the next week or so where I should be able to get some of this fixed and hopefully this will make it so I can actually get some stuff done.
I also have an animation that I've been working on here and there whenever I do have the energy to do something which I'm trying to get done by the end of the year. I'll try to get back to you and reply when I can.
Sorry I've been absent.
- StriketheTiger
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 603
- Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:20 am
- Has thanked: 11 times
- Been thanked: 61 times
Sorry I've been absent.
My Roster.
viewtopic.php?t=16664
Have a RP in mind? Hit me up on discord and we can discuss it. My Discord name is Super New10doh The 3rd.
my old account has been hacked. use this one instead.
viewtopic.php?t=16664
Have a RP in mind? Hit me up on discord and we can discuss it. My Discord name is Super New10doh The 3rd.
my old account has been hacked. use this one instead.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Who Wants It More: Cal Salvatore vs Teresinha Silva
Last post by Jman2113 « Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:22 pm - 84Replies
- 10059 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:56 pm
-
-
- 21Replies
- 3955 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:58 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1168 Views
- Last post by thesteedman
Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:54 pm
-
- 31Replies
- 5737 Views
- Last post by KillerV
Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:13 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2276 Views
- Last post by PrincessBlair
Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:39 am