Hi everyone. I made my first character over a year ago and then proceeded to get overwhelmed by the individuals who had some 10+ OCs in this server and dipped out frankly far too early. I’m back now after a year and I’m unsure how to get started. I know there’s the good old “Just find a request thread and dive in” but that isn’t working because of my own hang ups and me not knowing how comfortable I am with what.
Essentially I want to try everything but just to know where my limits are… I’m just hoping people have advice and pointers on how to start since I only have one OC and don’t know how I should start myself
Returning User Request
- MalakathGrimm
- Newbie
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:40 pm
- Location: England
- Been thanked: 10 times
- MalakathGrimm
- Newbie
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:40 pm
- Location: England
- Been thanked: 10 times
Re: Returning User Request
I’d say my goals are to get her into the scene and to almost find her place, whether she becomes someone’s Heel or she becomes an edgy face I want it to come out in the way her story develops. At the moment I’d obviously like her to win more than she loses but it’s kind of a toughie.
My OCs
Heavyweights
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Charity Battle: Vera Sapphire vs Thereisa Niedermeyer
Last post by The Riders « Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:43 pm - 56Replies
- 4172 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:26 am
-
-
- 71Replies
- 6017 Views
- Last post by Ringropes98
Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:50 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1390 Views
- Last post by Deskfan45
Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:00 am
-
-
Transeuropean Ultra Violence: Morgan Romero Vs TORA in THE House
Last post by Knocked « Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:41 am - 15Replies
- 1924 Views
- Last post by Bare
Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:42 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1297 Views
- Last post by Void-Effect
Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:55 am