Taps Mic..
"Hello?Hello? Mic-Testing...1,2,3 Ahem..."
Just saw that I have done 500+ posts on LAW. It's a surreal feeling. Just about 6 months back, I didn't even know what post-by-post RPing was, not a clue about how any of this worked; and now I have crossed the 500 hundred mark for the number of posts. I am very thankful to all those who have worked with me so far and all those who have helped me out with various aspects of the intricacies of Roleplaying. Too many nice, cool people to name them all. I got to say, this shii, is too damn addicting.
Yo Boy crossed 500!!
Lifts a glass of sprite....
Here's to more milestones and awesomes stories!
Cue the Great Gatsby GIF of Leo DiCaprio lifting his glass to cheers
Hopefully First of Many
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- APlaying
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1919
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:35 am
- Location: Venezuela
- Has thanked: 255 times
- Been thanked: 108 times
Re: Hopefully First of Many
I just reached 1000.
I toast to each of our characters giving a good message to all those who like to see our threads uwu
I toast to each of our characters giving a good message to all those who like to see our threads uwu
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Vanilla (Plutia’s pet chef and Taekwondo master)
Last post by DarknessMaster « Sat May 13, 2023 5:20 am - 1Replies
- 824 Views
- Last post by DarknessMaster
Sat May 13, 2023 5:20 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1439 Views
- Last post by Vira
Sat May 13, 2023 5:27 am
-
-
Belly Brutality! Tara Jaegar vs Yahagi Fujimoto
Last post by FreshBritishSalmon « Sat May 13, 2023 6:57 am - 1Replies
- 574 Views
- Last post by FreshBritishSalmon
Sat May 13, 2023 6:57 am
-
-
- 15Replies
- 5674 Views
- Last post by Blade ocs
Tue May 05, 2026 11:47 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1210 Views
- Last post by DarknessMaster
Sat May 13, 2023 4:17 pm