Hey guys, so I came across this AI app called Donna from the android play store where it can generate songs. So I thought about making an L.A.W. theme song and I'm sure someone else in this site can do a better job than I can, but anyway here is the song.
https://app.musicdonna.com/fEWdgx5C
L.A.W. Theme song
- Weonna
- Legend
- Posts: 4908
- Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:23 pm
- Has thanked: 54 times
- Been thanked: 295 times
Re: L.A.W. Theme song
Also another song if L.A.W. was an actual anime lol
https://app.musicdonna.com/WhM09Pnq
(Full Version):
https://app.musicdonna.com/aabEHvZl
https://app.musicdonna.com/WhM09Pnq
(Full Version):
https://app.musicdonna.com/aabEHvZl
Last edited by Weonna on Thu Oct 03, 2024 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 32Replies
- 3050 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:28 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1723 Views
- Last post by Frodouken
Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:50 pm
-
- 5Replies
- 1183 Views
- Last post by TickTock
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:38 am