Back! Again! I guess!
- jackywaiky
- Newbie
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:02 pm
- Been thanked: 6 times
Back! Again! I guess!
So yeah... I keep disappearing and returning. But I have returned and really want to try to get more involved in things this time. So... I got some new characters in works. I think there is a few characters I never got matches for as well. And... Yeah... I hope I don't disappear from existence again...
- winner3
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5814
- Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:12 am
- Location: League of Anime Wrestling
- Has thanked: 1639 times
- Been thanked: 910 times
Re: Back! Again! I guess!
No worries, Jacky! Always happy to have you back! No hard feelings about needing to blip out every now and again. Life happens and we understand.
If you just need plain old winner, please reach out via If you're interested in scoping out my characters and/or pitching RP ideas, here's my roster
Peace, Love, and Sexy Wrestling Roleplay Stories 
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 77Replies
- 6373 Views
- Last post by TickTock
Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:26 pm
-
-
Ringbreaking Rampage: Ionel Thompson vs Mother Russia
Last post by LunarOcean « Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:58 am - 1Replies
- 763 Views
- Last post by LunarOcean
Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:58 am
-
-
-
Carmelina "The Muscle Buster!" Vs Kiki "The Crusher" Vhyce
Last post by Lederface « Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:29 am - 41Replies
- 3788 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:10 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 3735 Views
- Last post by Frodouken
Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:06 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2432 Views
- Last post by Kreydos
Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:59 pm