Announcing Hiatus
-
Pegasus
- Icon
- Posts: 3233
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:54 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 324 times
Announcing Hiatus
I’m having some personal troubles and it’s not going good for my mental health right now. This has been going on for months upon months now and I’m finally going to listen to reason and my own heart. I’m taking a hiatus from LAW until further notice which means all current threads are on hold. My life is getting crazy and I’m thinking some time away might be for the best. This isn’t the end of me on LAW, but I think it might be best to leave for a little bit. At least until I get this under control. Maybe for a month or two should do.
Flight of the Pegasus roster: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11975
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
-
Pegasus
- Icon
- Posts: 3233
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:54 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 324 times
Re: Announcing Hiatus
I’m back and I know it’s earlier than expected, but I just had a lot to think over. Time to ease my way back into the swing of things. Let’s create some magic!
Flight of the Pegasus roster: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11975
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 20Replies
- 3560 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:04 am
-
- 1Replies
- 3501 Views
- Last post by Luncha_Libre
Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:39 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1629 Views
- Last post by LtLukas
Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:34 am
-
-
Christie Myers vs Haruka Le Roux!- A Nurse vs a Mortician?
Last post by Armada « Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:05 pm - 48Replies
- 7639 Views
- Last post by Taskmaster12
Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:27 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 3139 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:25 pm