Hey so it has been a long while since I did anything on this site. Kinda left it on the back burner then it just got forgotten as life got more complicated. Became a parent which is not something I was expecting to say ever. Not to bog anyone down with more of the details, but I do plan to come back in some form this weekend. I’ll probably make a more nicer post about it when the time comes.
Cheers
Still alive, and I’m barely breathing
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 1655 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:52 am
-
- 40Replies
- 7282 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:38 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1873 Views
- Last post by Cpkeyes
Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:21 pm
-
- 4Replies
- 1655 Views
- Last post by Fairy Dragon
Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:47 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1454 Views
- Last post by LunarOcean
Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:31 pm