Hey guys! Sorry for my lack of responses and what not, but been mostly busy in work and packing. Got a two week holiday coming up in a few days, so I will mostly be enjoying sunshine! I might be able to sneak in the odd post, but it will be from my phone meaning replies will be pretty basic and replies mostly shorter then usual if I do.
If I don't post in that time though I do apologise, but I'll be back in two weeks and back to posting ways again in no time!
Until then, hope you are all good on your side of the monitors... and I will see you soon!!
-thesteed
Upcoming Holiday!
- thesteedman
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2329
- Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 2:07 pm
- Has thanked: 48 times
- Been thanked: 167 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 25Replies
- 2470 Views
- Last post by Bare
Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:05 am
-
- 3Replies
- 728 Views
- Last post by pikazard
Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:40 pm
-
- 40Replies
- 3726 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:34 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 670 Views
- Last post by godjacob
Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:00 pm
-
- 21Replies
- 2546 Views
- Last post by winner3
Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:09 pm