To all those I have written threads with, I deeply apologise for my late or just random replies to the threads.
Life has been weighing down on me, with trying to keep up with my studies, assignments, exams, and many other obligations like paying rent and all.
These things have been killing my mood for many times.
Some moments I'll have inspiration to write, then siad burdens will come and smash to pieces.
I'm really sorry
Apologies to my thread partners
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 2392 Views
- Last post by Noob
Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:09 am
-
- 4Replies
- 1371 Views
- Last post by winner3
Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:04 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2058 Views
- Last post by kite2014
Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:59 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1928 Views
- Last post by Armada
Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:15 pm
-
- 32Replies
- 4611 Views
- Last post by shanecawf_2.0
Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:43 pm