Hey guys, a bit of an update on the stuff with summer and my activeness on here.
I have been having some personal trouble with my mental health and have been outright terrible at taking breaks for myself. I guess the anxiety gets to me and I just think I’ll miss something. Well, this reason gives me the perfect reason to start to take a break at least for a little bit. For the next three weeks, I’m gonna be unavailable for LAW and any RP in general. My father is coming in and he’s taking me to the West Coast to spend some vacation time with him. Just thought I update everyone on what’s going on with me and where I’ll be.
Seeing family
-
Pegasus
- Icon
- Posts: 3233
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:54 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 324 times
Seeing family
Flight of the Pegasus roster: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11975
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11780
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Seeing family
No problem, my friend. Take as much time as you need - we'll be around for you when you get back. And enjoy your visit in the meantime!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 46Replies
- 6736 Views
- Last post by Suzanna Mey
Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:28 am
-
-
Karbon's first trip to the Iron Heaven (With trainer Catherina Smith)
Last post by Mkmd13 « Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:53 pm - 70Replies
- 9375 Views
- Last post by xalex
Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:54 pm
-
-
- 61Replies
- 7388 Views
- Last post by ragaz
Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:48 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2300 Views
- Last post by kite2014
Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:13 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2463 Views
- Last post by Suzanna Mey
Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:54 am