Effective immediately, I will be leaving LAW. This was not an easy decision to make and one I've been fighting over for a while now with myself. Those close to me know and understand why. Please don't presume that you know why I am leaving and please do not try to spread rumors about my exit. Unless you're one of the people close to me, you do not and will not know.
I apologize for any issues or troubles this may cause. I apologize to anyone I had open threads or future plans with, and I am sorry for being such a slow poster over the years.
I will still be open for the occasional RP over PMs in Discord for those I do that sort of thing with.
It's been real, team. I had a lot of fun over the past five years. Be good for Winner and don't give him too much trouble, alright?
I am sorry. Goodbye.
All Good Things
- Mart-Kos
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:51 am
- Has thanked: 561 times
- Been thanked: 36 times
- Lunaspark
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1315
- Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 12:24 am
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
Re: All Good Things
Hi.
I'm coming back.
To the boards at least. I won't be in the LAW discord.
Just thought I'd let y'all know.
I'm coming back.
To the boards at least. I won't be in the LAW discord.
Just thought I'd let y'all know.
Last edited by Lunaspark on Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 27Replies
- 2591 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:55 am
-
-
A heavyweight spar: Oscar Orelash and Patty O'Connor
Last post by MappleMan7 « Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:14 pm - 45Replies
- 3713 Views
- Last post by MappleMan7
Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:00 pm
-
-
-
Trinette Vaillant Vs. Ouka Shumisen - Apex Qualifier Mud Match
Last post by Devastated « Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:46 pm - 78Replies
- 6102 Views
- Last post by TheManVan
Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:01 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1123 Views
- Last post by USLMAN
Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:54 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1056 Views
- Last post by USLMAN
Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:11 am