Thank you all so much for your kindness and understanding and happy Valentine's Day! Can't wait to have fun with you all again
I TOLD Y'ALL THIS WASN'T GOODBYE FOREVER
- Rainmaker619
- Master of Bearhugs
- Posts: 470
- Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:54 pm
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 73 times
I TOLD Y'ALL THIS WASN'T GOODBYE FOREVER
Yep, I'm back now. I've gotten a lot of my motivation back and have been missing this place a lot. To keep from getting burnt out again, however, I'm setting a limit to the amount of threads I will work on at a time, five. I already have five picked rn, four old threads and one that's coming up very soon *winks at Vcom* but if you had a thread with me and would like to continue I would be happy to pencil you in when I have room! I start replying to these threads tomorrow.
Thank you all so much for your kindness and understanding and happy Valentine's Day! Can't wait to have fun with you all again
Thank you all so much for your kindness and understanding and happy Valentine's Day! Can't wait to have fun with you all again
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- LunarOcean
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 613
- Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:32 pm
- Has thanked: 149 times
- Been thanked: 73 times
Re: I TOLD Y'ALL THIS WASN'T GOODBYE FOREVER
Welcome back! Let's get muscly~
The Lunar Fleet
From shortest to tallest:
Tatsuta Murasaki
Nachi Kuroda
Ionel Thompson
Unryuu Kisugi
Arranged in terms of character size from smallest to largest.
(NOTE: THE CHARACTERS BELOW ARE OBSOLETE AND SOME HAVE BEEN GIVEN AWAY)
Yuudachi Kunikida < Suzuya Jukudo < Takao Okimoto < Nagato Segawa < Laurukka Koskinen < Musashi Ishimoto
Discord: lunarocean.
From shortest to tallest:
Tatsuta Murasaki
Nachi Kuroda
Ionel Thompson
Unryuu Kisugi
Arranged in terms of character size from smallest to largest.
(NOTE: THE CHARACTERS BELOW ARE OBSOLETE AND SOME HAVE BEEN GIVEN AWAY)
Yuudachi Kunikida < Suzuya Jukudo < Takao Okimoto < Nagato Segawa < Laurukka Koskinen < Musashi Ishimoto
Discord: lunarocean.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
2 out of 3 Falls Hentai Bedroom Match: Maxine Rossi vs. Isabelle Starlight
Last post by Pegasus « Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:45 pm - 19Replies
- 2324 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:46 pm
-
-
-
2-out-of-3 Falls Match - Isabelle Starlight vs Karisma Katy
Last post by Hagen-Autem « Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:35 am - 1Replies
- 547 Views
- Last post by Hagen-Autem
Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:35 am
-
-
-
A Gale Storm Over Ireland: Moira Kilgannon vs. Karen Gale (D)
Last post by ScylliasExoter « Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:37 pm - 52Replies
- 4120 Views
- Last post by Underdoggo
Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:27 pm
-
-
-
Admit it: Erotic submission match Chloe Von Einzbern vs Ava Johnson
Last post by xalex « Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:15 pm - 35Replies
- 3109 Views
- Last post by xalex
Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:39 pm
-
-
- 29Replies
- 2800 Views
- Last post by xalex
Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:54 pm
