Good news and not so good news
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11776
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Good news and not so good news
Granted, I've never RPed with you before, but as someone who enjoys your threads and your characters, I do want to say, don't worry about how long it takes you to reply. I don't have any issues with waiting for my RP partners, and I understand how life can be. Take as long as you need, and if we ever have a thread together, I'll understand.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1832 Views
- Last post by The_Queen
Mon Jan 26, 2026 4:43 pm
-
- 19Replies
- 1535 Views
- Last post by Blade ocs
Fri Jan 30, 2026 10:18 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2061 Views
- Last post by Herotica
Mon Jan 26, 2026 8:57 pm
-
- 8Replies
- 1024 Views
- Last post by Dwrites
Thu May 14, 2026 7:46 am
-
- 7Replies
- 1299 Views
- Last post by Dwrites
Sun May 17, 2026 2:16 am