AGH I always do this, I have over extended myself and am totally burnt out to the point that my threads feel like a chore as opposed to fun (this is no reflection on who I RP with, it really is me)
Therefore expect limited or no posting for a bit. I hate leaving people hanging, but I hate writing shitty half baked replies also that cant get past a paragraph. If I cant give you 100% then I shouldn't be doing it at all
Burn Out
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Burn Out
Don't worry to much about it Riot. Just relax , and take a break so you can restore your mental batteries. Will be around for when you are ready to get back into the action ^^
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 5Replies
- 793 Views
- Last post by SimplyWoo
Wed Aug 07, 2024 9:24 pm
-
- 79Replies
- 5636 Views
- Last post by APlaying
Sun Jun 30, 2024 11:30 am
-
- 1Replies
- 627 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Mon May 20, 2024 3:40 pm
-
- 56Replies
- 4753 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Mon Sep 30, 2024 1:08 am
-
- 1Replies
- 792 Views
- Last post by ClockwerkSamurai12
Mon May 20, 2024 11:31 pm