I am sorry, I am sorry, I am sorry.
Uni's been kicking my ass last 2 weeks, and strangely enough, because of corona virus, I might have a bit of time to make posts.
I haven't posted in 2 weeks, and I am behind on 6 weeks (!) of posting. I apologize, and hope to catch up in the coming month.
To all my rp partners
- Vc0m
- Mwahahahahahaha
- Posts: 7412
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 8:57 am
- Has thanked: 376 times
- Been thanked: 452 times
To all my rp partners
New Roster page coming soon
Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756
Just the chars
Melody Serperior - Middleweight Mixed Profile
Navi Florges - Middleweight Mixed Profile
GASTER - Lightweight Mixed Profile
Lyanna Eon - Middleweight Mixed Profile
Yoko Kitsune - Heavyweight Mixed Profile
Alice Gaster - Lightweight Mixed Profile
S.A.S. - Tag Team Mixed Profile
Chika Igarashi - Lightweight Mixed Profile
Mai Shiranui - Lightweight Mixed Profile
Thirteen - Manager
Vera Sapphire - Heavyweight Mixed Profile
Ikumi Murakami - Middleweight
Phoebe Justice - Lightweight
Marisa - Heavyweight
Lucy Lincoln - Lightweight
Hana Hoshiki - Heavyweight
Yuki Shimoda - Middleweight
Demeter - Heavyweight
Navi Florges - Middleweight Mixed Profile
GASTER - Lightweight Mixed Profile
Lyanna Eon - Middleweight Mixed Profile
Yoko Kitsune - Heavyweight Mixed Profile
Alice Gaster - Lightweight Mixed Profile
S.A.S. - Tag Team Mixed Profile
Chika Igarashi - Lightweight Mixed Profile
Mai Shiranui - Lightweight Mixed Profile
Thirteen - Manager
Vera Sapphire - Heavyweight Mixed Profile
Ikumi Murakami - Middleweight
Phoebe Justice - Lightweight
Marisa - Heavyweight
Lucy Lincoln - Lightweight
Hana Hoshiki - Heavyweight
Yuki Shimoda - Middleweight
Demeter - Heavyweight
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 12Replies
- 5187 Views
- Last post by SubtleRoar
Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:29 am
-
- 54Replies
- 7206 Views
- Last post by Luncha_Libre
Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:40 am
-
- 4Replies
- 4768 Views
- Last post by Deskfan45
Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:54 am
-
- 10Replies
- 1915 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:22 am
-
- 13Replies
- 5559 Views
- Last post by SubtleRoar
Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:46 pm