Hoi.
If you're a user like myself, Ducky, GrapplerGoddess, Vcom and many more, you likely post your commissions to deviantart.
Recently I and others have discovered the user - https://www.deviantart.com/artcatch55 - Haplessly copying art, adding nonsense over them, and posting it under his own profile with claims that it was with the "courtesy" of the original poster.
Sadly Deviantart is lax about crap like this, thanks to copyright and such, so I'd highly recommend adding him to your block list. I, Grappler, Ducky, VG and others have already done this, and I'll be adding him to the dA LAW groups block list too.
(Settings > Personal > General for those of you unsure how)
Thank you.
To Those Who Post To DeviantArt
-
Devilish53
- The Ominous Future
- Posts: 9229
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 4:38 pm
- Has thanked: 138 times
- Been thanked: 498 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 3092 Views
- Last post by SwordSavior1
Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:47 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 3213 Views
- Last post by SwordSavior1
Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:28 pm
-
-
Danielle Degardin vs. Jessica Wright - Humiliation Match
Last post by CaptainL « Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:32 am - 95Replies
- 12136 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:26 pm
-
-
- 73Replies
- 11524 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:52 pm
-
- 25Replies
- 4155 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:13 pm