Note: Please contact me on discord! My tag is @ corporaptorhominis. I'm much more likely to see your message there and I’ll do my best to reply as soon as I have. DM me with any ideas or request!
LIGHTWEIGHTS:
Isabel Gerra:
MIDDLEWEIGHTS:
Camile Dion:
Pearl Fortley:
HEAVYWEIGHTS:
LAST UPDATED:
4/15/26
Desert’s Roster (A WIP)
-
Desertwraith22
- Rookie
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:33 pm
- Been thanked: 20 times
Desert’s Roster (A WIP)
Last edited by Desertwraith22 on Thu Apr 16, 2026 2:04 am, edited 8 times in total.
Roster:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=17140
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=17140
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 7Replies
- 1157 Views
- Last post by Winter
Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:50 pm
-
- 33Replies
- 2806 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:58 pm
-
-
Bunnies Gone Wild! - Annette Tatsumi vs Chiyoko Dai
Last post by LowDefinition « Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:01 am - 3Replies
- 1056 Views
- Last post by LowDefinition
Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:33 pm
-
-
- 50Replies
- 4323 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:30 pm


[]