http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=4588
Urban Country's "Knife and Stone" rings out through the arena as Isaiah Bowen makes his way toward the ring. He was never one for pomp and circumstance, so it was all business as he was handed a microphone:
"Allow me to introduce myself! My name is Isaiah Bowen. LAW's Prophet. And as such, I will foretell my Prophecy: As it says in the Old Testament book bearing my name: "Therefore, I will afflict the scalps of the daughters of Zion, and I will make their foreheads bare" Isaiah 3:17 if you are keeping up. Now, I'm the first to admit, I'm not the biggest, or the strongest, or even the fastest. I am, however, the heartiest, fightingest, fist throwing Rebel Rouser this side of the Mississippi. Now, I understand, that this is mostly a girl's world, but, do not expect any leniency from me. You come to me, I will fight, and I'd rather die than quit! If any one of you wants to say anything, come out now and face the Prophet!"
(Open) The Prophet's Proclamation
- SimplePride
- Banned
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:15 pm
- Location: The 334
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 207 times
- Contact:
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
A Test Enshrouded in Desire (For FreshBritishSalmon)
Last post by GolemGuardian « Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:31 pm - 18Replies
- 2042 Views
- Last post by FreshBritishSalmon
Fri Jan 31, 2025 10:57 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1535 Views
- Last post by FreshBritishSalmon
Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:36 pm
-
- 63Replies
- 4750 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:19 am
-
- 43Replies
- 4854 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Sat Nov 02, 2024 2:10 pm
-
- 15Replies
- 1417 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:08 pm
