http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=4588
Urban Country's "Knife and Stone" rings out through the arena as Isaiah Bowen makes his way toward the ring. He was never one for pomp and circumstance, so it was all business as he was handed a microphone:
"Allow me to introduce myself! My name is Isaiah Bowen. LAW's Prophet. And as such, I will foretell my Prophecy: As it says in the Old Testament book bearing my name: "Therefore, I will afflict the scalps of the daughters of Zion, and I will make their foreheads bare" Isaiah 3:17 if you are keeping up. Now, I'm the first to admit, I'm not the biggest, or the strongest, or even the fastest. I am, however, the heartiest, fightingest, fist throwing Rebel Rouser this side of the Mississippi. Now, I understand, that this is mostly a girl's world, but, do not expect any leniency from me. You come to me, I will fight, and I'd rather die than quit! If any one of you wants to say anything, come out now and face the Prophet!"
(Open) The Prophet's Proclamation
- SimplePride
- Banned
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:15 pm
- Location: The 334
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 207 times
- Contact:
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 882 Views
- Last post by LuigiN64
Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:37 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2805 Views
- Last post by LuigiN64
Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:47 pm
-
- 62Replies
- 6057 Views
- Last post by Wagy
Mon Oct 21, 2024 11:12 pm
-
-
Food For Immortals (Ionia and Lacramioara Albescu vs Ishigami Yuto)
Last post by DSX93 « Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:14 am - 91Replies
- 8687 Views
- Last post by DSX93
Mon Apr 21, 2025 9:11 pm
-
-
-
Slip Slidin' Away - Kusanali vs Harmonia Edelstein
Last post by FreshBritishSalmon « Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:26 am - 7Replies
- 1031 Views
- Last post by FreshBritishSalmon
Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:02 pm
-
