Lauren gasped for breath still, struggling to breathe. "I... hope you are right. I guess I will see if, I dunno.... I just need to figure out a way wont get pinned so easily. I need to be better and tougher. I need more different offense too." Lauren said as she tries to get her breath back. "I have a lot to work on.... I guess I should get to it huh?" Lauren said still laying there on her back.
The big Lauren tried to set up, her back screaming in pain leading to her slumping back down and laying back on her back. She was worn out, achy and once again humbled in a ring. Lauren had a lot to think about, but she knew that in the future she wanted a shot at Gemma again. She was determined to actually beat that British firecracker at something. Especially a wrestling match in front of a big crowd!
An Unusual Challenge
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 541 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:21 pm
-
- 5Replies
- 914 Views
- Last post by RJD
Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:57 am
-
-
Charity Horror Match: Thereisa Niedermeyer vs Anya Sokolov
Last post by The Riders « Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:34 pm - 66Replies
- 4369 Views
- Last post by Random_Username
Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:25 pm
-
-
- 9Replies
- 1272 Views
- Last post by Taskmaster12
Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:53 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1619 Views
- Last post by Frodouken
Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:55 am