Alaina hobbled back, now tied at 1-1 against her strapping young male opponent in their "5 matches in 5 days" challenge. Traditionally Alaina was an absolute beast in any sort of cage or hell in a cell style match. Her loss, and quick loss at that was quite a shock and in her mind something of an upset victory for Ryu. He was a muscular, strong young man and proving to be quite a wrestler. Alaina was going to really work hard to re-take that lead tomorrow night in their submission match.
The other caveat to all this? They shared a locker room. Alaina grit her teeth as she tried to hide the fact that her body was still aching and in a lot of pain. "Hey, I saw ya flexing over the buff soccer mom in the ring. I did it to you when you were laid out at my feet so I can't get mad at ya tiger." Alaina said as she hobbled in to sit on the bench. "You blitzed me and took it to me so I have to give you credit for that. Tomorrow though I am gonna re-take that lead. I may be a woman, and I may be 46 but I am still the damn amazon." Alaina said, flexing her own arms and kissing her bicep, jokingly looking over at Ryu in good fun.
Aftermath
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Best 3 of 5 Series; Kazuma Satou vs Sakura Hagiwara (Standard Match)
Last post by Mart-Kos « Fri May 13, 2022 11:21 pm - 57Replies
- 8040 Views
- Last post by Mart-Kos
Mon May 27, 2024 3:31 pm
-
-
-
(Debut!) Magical Girl x Idol: Veronica Bray (D) vs Kaguya Hojo
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Sat May 14, 2022 12:02 am - 29Replies
- 2708 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:01 pm
-
-
-
Uncaged Aggression: Christina Perez vs Helen Andronike
Last post by ScylliasExoter « Sat May 14, 2022 2:27 am - 59Replies
- 4459 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Tue May 24, 2022 2:14 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1738 Views
- Last post by breakthingsxd
Sat May 14, 2022 3:36 am
-
-
Magical Girl x Succubus: Veronica Bray vs Inessa Smirnova
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Sat May 14, 2022 3:43 am - 1Replies
- 699 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Sat May 14, 2022 3:43 am
-