Alaina hobbled back, now tied at 1-1 against her strapping young male opponent in their "5 matches in 5 days" challenge. Traditionally Alaina was an absolute beast in any sort of cage or hell in a cell style match. Her loss, and quick loss at that was quite a shock and in her mind something of an upset victory for Ryu. He was a muscular, strong young man and proving to be quite a wrestler. Alaina was going to really work hard to re-take that lead tomorrow night in their submission match.
The other caveat to all this? They shared a locker room. Alaina grit her teeth as she tried to hide the fact that her body was still aching and in a lot of pain. "Hey, I saw ya flexing over the buff soccer mom in the ring. I did it to you when you were laid out at my feet so I can't get mad at ya tiger." Alaina said as she hobbled in to sit on the bench. "You blitzed me and took it to me so I have to give you credit for that. Tomorrow though I am gonna re-take that lead. I may be a woman, and I may be 46 but I am still the damn amazon." Alaina said, flexing her own arms and kissing her bicep, jokingly looking over at Ryu in good fun.
Aftermath
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Marzia Servelli vs. Breanna Laney: Falls Count Anywhere
Last post by CaptainL « Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:43 pm - 29Replies
- 4039 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:05 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1169 Views
- Last post by guidingkey
Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:15 pm
-
- 80Replies
- 10793 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Tue May 25, 2021 4:52 am
-
- 49Replies
- 5765 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:51 pm
-
-
Hiromi Ronda Vs. Karen Starring - Beat The Bully!
Last post by Devilish53 « Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:36 am - 55Replies
- 7112 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:40 pm
-