Gabi Green (D) vs Celine Mercier - The Amazon Arrives!
-
Jaystar
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1353
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:32 pm
- Has thanked: 31 times
- Been thanked: 210 times
Re: Gabi Green (D) vs Celine Mercier - The Amazon Arrives!
Winner: Celine Mercier via pinfall!
Jaystar's Realm of Heroes and Villains
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
Discord:
Please feel free to contact me on Discord: jaystar_92820
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Edith Una Vs. Love & Lust: The Suffocating Sweetness of Cupids Cushions
Last post by SweetHeart « Fri Oct 24, 2025 9:51 pm - 34Replies
- 6535 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Mon Sep 28, 2026 5:24 pm
-
-
- 5Replies
- 1204 Views
- Last post by Hagen-Autem
Sun Oct 26, 2025 9:19 pm
-
-
First Defense, First challenge ! - Ambre Brault (C) vs Yuki Inoe
Last post by Bearhug Goddess « Sat Oct 25, 2025 9:25 pm - 21Replies
- 4586 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Mon Jan 05, 2026 7:15 pm
-
-
- 11Replies
- 1493 Views
- Last post by APlaying
Sat Feb 14, 2026 1:33 am
-
-
Hostile Work Environment: Ashley Morgan and Alice Evans
Last post by Afterhoursclub « Sun Oct 26, 2025 1:18 am - 29Replies
- 5797 Views
- Last post by Afterhoursclub
Fri Jun 12, 2026 7:28 pm
-