"Hey I am the "shortie" of the heavyweight division, I think I know the feeling..." Kameko chuckled as she seemed to understand her size advantage would not be enough for something like this. Though seemed sure of her strength in other areas as her grin only seemed to grow.
"Believe me I know what I am doing, worry over yourself..." Kameko mused before she would add on. "...simple, you and me in a date & time of your choosing get in a cage and have a little MMA showdown."
MMA Showcase: Hinata Hyuga vs. Kameko Takara
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1833 Views
- Last post by shanecawf_2.0
Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:55 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2278 Views
- Last post by shanecawf_2.0
Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:26 pm
-
-
Match with Sharon berry or kandace pine. Or Both!
Last post by shanecawf_2.0 « Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:00 pm - 2Replies
- 1429 Views
- Last post by BlueResonance
Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:41 am
-
-
- 13Replies
- 2601 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Sun May 19, 2019 1:28 pm
-
- 7Replies
- 1669 Views
- Last post by redzinel
Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:17 pm