JJ heard Misaki speak and accepted the help up. "Yeah I am all right, but how do you move like that? Like... I just couldn't keep up or really keep you down no matter what I tried!" JJ said making it clear that she looked up to Misaki.
She was going to do her best to get to that level, even if she wasn't there today she would be there someday.
Winner via submission: Misaki Toyoda
Misaki Toyoda vs. "JJ" Janella Johnson
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 15Replies
- 2038 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Tue Jan 06, 2026 1:50 pm
-
- 17Replies
- 1952 Views
- Last post by XXVV
Fri Aug 01, 2025 8:37 pm
-
- 3Replies
- 1507 Views
- Last post by DSX93
Wed Jan 22, 2025 9:43 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1931 Views
- Last post by DSX93
Fri Oct 25, 2024 2:52 am
-
-
Hustling on the Beach (For Bare and SoulOfKia)
Last post by deezcastforms « Fri Oct 25, 2024 8:53 am - 88Replies
- 14449 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Sun Sep 27, 2026 11:09 am
-