"You stupid bitch! I will get my hands on you one day and you will regret ever crossing me! I will destroy you! If I have to wrangle up some friends to take down your whole little group I will!" Tina said, gripping the top rope tightly. She was so upset that all she could do was stay there and pace around the ring, her hands in her hair as she was in disbelief as to what happened. Losing after dominating the match was bad enough but Summer causing it all to happen made things just that much worse for Tina.
Winner via pinfall: Morgana Corvi
Tina vs. Morgana
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1623 Views
- Last post by Parker
Sun Oct 19, 2025 8:58 pm
-
- 26Replies
- 2232 Views
- Last post by Parker
Fri Nov 14, 2025 4:59 am
-
- 3Replies
- 652 Views
- Last post by Blade ocs
Sat Dec 13, 2025 1:27 am
-
-
A Divine Trial: Skye Maddox (D) vs iI-DIVINITY-Ii
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Mon Oct 20, 2025 2:44 am - 7Replies
- 1084 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Sun Feb 01, 2026 5:11 am
-
-
- 41Replies
- 5439 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Sun Aug 30, 2026 1:03 am