Divisional Supercards (Concept + Event Pitch)
- Epicsnivy
- Icon
- Posts: 3561
- Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:53 pm
- Has thanked: 43 times
- Been thanked: 274 times
- Vc0m
- Mwahahahahahaha
- Posts: 7412
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 8:57 am
- Has thanked: 376 times
- Been thanked: 452 times
Re: Divisional Supercards (Concept + Event Pitch)
Im down for any of the 3 divisions
New Roster page coming soon
Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756
Just the chars
Melody Serperior - Middleweight Mixed Profile
Navi Florges - Middleweight Mixed Profile
GASTER - Lightweight Mixed Profile
Lyanna Eon - Middleweight Mixed Profile
Yoko Kitsune - Heavyweight Mixed Profile
Alice Gaster - Lightweight Mixed Profile
S.A.S. - Tag Team Mixed Profile
Chika Igarashi - Lightweight Mixed Profile
Mai Shiranui - Lightweight Mixed Profile
Thirteen - Manager
Vera Sapphire - Heavyweight Mixed Profile
Ikumi Murakami - Middleweight
Phoebe Justice - Lightweight
Marisa - Heavyweight
Lucy Lincoln - Lightweight
Hana Hoshiki - Heavyweight
Yuki Shimoda - Middleweight
Demeter - Heavyweight
Navi Florges - Middleweight Mixed Profile
GASTER - Lightweight Mixed Profile
Lyanna Eon - Middleweight Mixed Profile
Yoko Kitsune - Heavyweight Mixed Profile
Alice Gaster - Lightweight Mixed Profile
S.A.S. - Tag Team Mixed Profile
Chika Igarashi - Lightweight Mixed Profile
Mai Shiranui - Lightweight Mixed Profile
Thirteen - Manager
Vera Sapphire - Heavyweight Mixed Profile
Ikumi Murakami - Middleweight
Phoebe Justice - Lightweight
Marisa - Heavyweight
Lucy Lincoln - Lightweight
Hana Hoshiki - Heavyweight
Yuki Shimoda - Middleweight
Demeter - Heavyweight
-
Jaystar
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1334
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:32 pm
- Has thanked: 31 times
- Been thanked: 195 times
Re: Divisional Supercards (Concept + Event Pitch)
I'm (at least almost) always happy to participate, if more characters are needed!
Jaystar's Realm of Heroes and Villains
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
Discord:
Please feel free to contact me on Discord: jaystar_92820
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 967 Views
- Last post by MR. Q
Sat Jan 25, 2025 12:07 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1439 Views
- Last post by MR. Q
Sat Jan 25, 2025 3:03 pm
-
-
Hyperactive War of Attrition Tina Gavinsk vs Sasha Cruz
Last post by Kookio « Sat Jan 25, 2025 4:29 pm - 60Replies
- 4905 Views
- Last post by Albentes
Fri Dec 05, 2025 11:47 am
-
-
- 68Replies
- 6150 Views
- Last post by Blade ocs
Thu Mar 27, 2025 10:31 pm
-
- 11Replies
- 1853 Views
- Last post by Blau<3
Mon Sep 01, 2025 4:04 am
Subscribers