Page 1 of 1

Looking for Matches

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 6:15 am
by Hagen-Autem
Hi! I’m slowly getting back into RPs, and I wanted to bring some matches to get started.

I’ll be updating some profiles with new art, and I’d like to use them as well.

Note: I’m fine with adding some hentai, erotic elements, or just some teasing and touching to a match, but I’m not interested in having the entire match revolve around that. I prefer it when it’s part of a strategy or fighting style rather than the whole point of itself

To start with:
More matches for Gabriel.
This time, I’m looking for wins for her, or stories that could lead into some kind of enemy-to-lovers rivalry.



More matches for ViVi as well.
She already started her own independent show with a match, and now I’d like her to have her next episode. This time, though, I’d like her to get the win, please.



Sonata Moon.
This adorable girl should be my jobber. I’ll be posting their new art soon. I’d like to put her in matches where she gives it her all only to lose, or where her vulnerabilities are exploited. Taunting and irony are perfectly fine. A match with something comedic would also work well here.



Image
And Jeanne!
I haven’t put her in anything yet, and I’d really like to take advantage of her being the biggest sweetheart of them all. I don’t have a specific plan for her, but a match for her debut would be nice. Maybe something thematic with lots of flirting...
If anyone is interested, you can hit me up on Discord or through the forum.

Re: Looking for Matches

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 7:24 pm
by Afterhoursclub
Hello again, my good old friend! xD
Shall we work together?