"Hmmm.. Well, I'll put something random then..."
Louise put on the first series that interested her a little before going to the kitchen, taking out some chips and something to drink to watch the series in good condition before settling down on the sofa. Baghera also wandered into the living room to climb on the sofa and lie down again between the two wrestlers to fall asleep while they watched their series.
An Opportunistic Friendship
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: An Opportunistic Friendship
Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1985 Views
- Last post by HotWheels
Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:53 pm
-
-
Double Debut cage match: Yuki Oringang vs Kata
Last post by heel0rj0bber1 « Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:28 pm - 23Replies
- 2121 Views
- Last post by heel0rj0bber1
Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:31 am
-
-
-
Livestream: Sexy Mud Wrestling! (Claudia vs Collei)
Last post by TheManVan « Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:02 pm - 38Replies
- 3973 Views
- Last post by FreshBritishSalmon
Mon Aug 26, 2024 9:55 am
-
-
- 58Replies
- 4923 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Sun Dec 29, 2024 7:10 am
-
- 27Replies
- 2668 Views
- Last post by Noob
Sat Sep 23, 2023 2:57 am
