A day at the beach with friends… and a camera? (Alaina/Samus)
- xalex
- Legend
- Posts: 7671
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 2:51 pm
- Has thanked: 508 times
- Been thanked: 223 times
Re: A day at the beach with friends… and a camera? (Alaina/Samus)
Samus would laugh out loudly smiling back at the other woman. “Yes but always you never give up and you are durable enough to take everything and just keep going, that was a thing I loved at you. You never stayed down, giving up you would always get back into the fight and kick ass even harder before you went down. And today you still run around taking beatings from younger woman, before turning the tables around and putting the other fighter in so much trouble that it looks like they are just a rookie!” Samus would reply with a smile.
-
Highfly
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 17120
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:45 pm
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 297 times
Re: A day at the beach with friends… and a camera? (Alaina/Samus)
"Haha, well thanks. Still, we fought a couple times and you took it to me pretty easily so it is only a matter of time before you are headlining the biggest events and crushing whoever you face in the ring." Alaina answered. "I feel like I have one more really good title run in me, and maybe a tag title run if our team gets its act together. After that I am not sure what I will do, maybe retire again when I can't be at my best in the ring." Alaina said with a shrug.
- xalex
- Legend
- Posts: 7671
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 2:51 pm
- Has thanked: 508 times
- Been thanked: 223 times
Re: A day at the beach with friends… and a camera? (Alaina/Samus)
Samus would smirk for a moment. “it would be kind of a dream come true to see you fight for another title once more and win it… I really believe that you can do it. Tina is a great trainee and she shows a lot of you! She could be just the perfect partner for you to do it.” She would cross her arms under her chest. “maybe a single title run would work. Alaina the law heavyweight or open weight champion. I think it got a good ring to it!” She would say but then winking the other girl. “but be warned… when you get your hands on the belt, I will stand in line to get a match for you, no matter what title! Just to fight you once more in a top class match!”
-
Highfly
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 17120
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:45 pm
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 297 times
Re: A day at the beach with friends… and a camera? (Alaina/Samus)
Alaina smiled and nodded to Samuela as she spoke and made her intent to challenge Alaina for any title she ever had. "The same is true for you too. I think you will get gold before I do and if you do I will beat down whoever I have to in order to become the number one contender for that belt. We'll have a good match regardless of who is champion and who is challenger." Alaina said with a smile, her hands on her hips. "I think its about time I cleaned myself up and made it home though. I have to go take care of my more motherly obligations now. If ya need anything or want to train you know how to get hold of me. I look forward to seeing you again inside as well as outside the ring!" Alaina added, her smile growing even bigger.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
The Kaelyn Show: Episode Four Tia Harris and Akane
Last post by Sigma Morgan « Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:59 am - 29Replies
- 2907 Views
- Last post by Sigma Morgan
Sun Jul 09, 2023 2:52 am
-
-
-
The Kaelyn Show: Episode Five Renee Steinhauser
Last post by Sigma Morgan « Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:13 am - 31Replies
- 2729 Views
- Last post by Sigma Morgan
Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:35 pm
-
-
-
Crown-Theft Consequences: Queen Jasmine Vs. Tore Hensen (Rematch)
Last post by dddybee « Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:19 pm - 27Replies
- 3443 Views
- Last post by dddybee
Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:04 pm
-
-
- 3Replies
- 780 Views
- Last post by WrestleGuy
Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:55 am
-
-
A Match Made in Bloody Paradise - The Mad Dog and The Crazy Bitch (Jessie Hellberg vs Eris Boreas Greyrat)
Last post by DSX93 « Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:54 pm - 12Replies
- 1582 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Sat May 04, 2024 11:21 am
-