Seriously, why can't I just... Amano's jaw tightened, her mind springing from angry thought to angry thought as the noise of the crowd grew quieter and quieter. I could do anything I wanted, but she... they... Her jaw tightened further, letting out an angry, bitter huff. I should of just beaten the hell out of her when the bell rang. Maybe then I'd-
Amano's thoughts were interrupted by a woman's voice. She looked behind her to see the taller girl right next to her. Her nerve stood on end. I didn't even hear her... She concluded it was probably due to her being wrapped in her own thoughts, but said nothing, only listening to this girl's apology and offer. "... ... ..." She gave no reaction to it, not at first, only staring at the woman before looking back to the ground. Honestly, taking a few swings at someone would make her feel better. After the bad aftertaste the conclusion of the Kimodameshi match had a few free shots at one of the perpetrators would be a good consolation. But...
"Get lost." She spat out the words, following with a loud click of her tongue. "I don't have time to deal with you..." She walked further, picking up the pace. It was tempting to look back, to glare and try and intimidate, but she decided against it. She had enough of tonight. She didn't need anything else. She needed time to figure things out.
Amano Wins via Submission
Trial from Hell! (Amano vs. Takashi)
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
a clash of personalities Twins Stars vs The Voluptuous Vixens
Last post by Lederface « Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:23 am - 48Replies
- 4226 Views
- Last post by Frodouken
Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:20 pm
-
-
- 3Replies
- 825 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:37 am
-
-
Ninja and Idols oh my! Sakura Hagiwara vs The Lotus (D)
Last post by Bare « Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:51 am - 37Replies
- 4409 Views
- Last post by Bare
Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:11 pm
-
-
- 55Replies
- 4619 Views
- Last post by Bare
Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:57 am
-
-
CANCELLED ×Still Wolf (Debut) DELETING VS Chill Succubus (Debut): Hentai Match× CANCELLED
Last post by Leon564 « Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:57 pm - 34Replies
- 3832 Views
- Last post by Frodouken
Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:31 pm
-