Alizeh smiled at Alaina, proud at the words she said and trying desperately not to fangirl out. “Thank you I definitely will, and believe me when I say I’ll be back for a rematch.” She said proudly with a smile at the woman as she watched her leave while silently thinking about an amped up training regiment to go against Alaina.
Winner by Pinfall: Alaina Sanders-Haines
Facing Your Idol! Alizeh Midori vs Alaina Sanders-Haines!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 728 Views
- Last post by APimpNamedSlickback
Sat Jun 13, 2026 4:32 am
-
- 1Replies
- 438 Views
- Last post by APimpNamedSlickback
Sat Jun 13, 2026 5:33 am
-
- 15Replies
- 1501 Views
- Last post by Ghost
Mon Aug 24, 2026 8:19 pm
-
-
Jade Griffin (D) vs Ai Shirusaki (D) - Completed
Last post by APimpNamedSlickback « Sat Jun 13, 2026 11:19 pm - 55Replies
- 2685 Views
- Last post by APimpNamedSlickback
Thu Jun 18, 2026 2:51 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 951 Views
- Last post by BigGrim
Sun Jun 14, 2026 2:56 am