Mika's first day
- BlueResonance
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 526
- Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:19 pm
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 34 times
Re: Mika's first day
"Hmph! We'll see whos boobs are on who's-" She stops herself, realizing what she was about to say. Her face turns red. "I-I didn't-!" She stammers, flustered, then huffs. "I'll see you in the ring!" She snaps, and heads off to get ready!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 9Replies
- 1308 Views
- Last post by Suika
Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:23 am
-
-
Royal Fragrence - Princess Elizabeth vs Erika
Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard « Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:32 am - 30Replies
- 2506 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:26 am
-
-
- 11Replies
- 1334 Views
- Last post by Albentes
Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:46 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 692 Views
- Last post by Ovrlrdalex
Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:37 pm