[mention]dddybee[/mention]
"for the first question i like to up my arsenal on fighting different opponents and im trying to keep my opponents head spinning. For the second question I just thought it might being embarrassing for me to ask. For question three when i looked up the top smother teacher your name popped up first and a couple vids too. So those are my answer and when can we start if that's ok to ask but if you want to continue to read that's fine. Just text me the date and i will be there."
Pool party bitches and everyone is invited
- ApartBadge9937
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 480
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:00 pm
- Has thanked: 48 times
- Been thanked: 75 times
- dddybee
- Stinkface King
- Posts: 3166
- Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:25 pm
- Has thanked: 570 times
- Been thanked: 399 times
Re: Pool party bitches and everyone is invited
Antonia listened intently to Vi's reasoning. The ant girl loved teaching already. But if there was a way to ensure she'd train you, refereeing to her as the 'top smother teacher' would certainly do it. "I see." She responded, a genuine smile forming. "No worries, my future trainee. I shall reward you for seeking my unmatched knowledge out, with the best training possible. For now, I shall indeed go back to reading. And we'll discuss the details later, but I indeed shall send you the time and place when I'm ready. Be prepared."
[mention]ApartBadge9937[/mention]
[mention]ApartBadge9937[/mention]
Last edited by dddybee on Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 16Replies
- 4674 Views
- Last post by winner3
Mon Apr 20, 2026 5:03 am
-
- 15Replies
- 3600 Views
- Last post by Hitman45
Thu Aug 28, 2025 11:49 am
-
- 17Replies
- 3623 Views
- Last post by The460Slayer
Sun May 11, 2025 12:11 am
-
- 21Replies
- 4244 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Sun Apr 13, 2025 11:30 am
-
- 5Replies
- 2082 Views
- Last post by SRG
Sun Apr 20, 2025 8:28 pm