double pow smother debut (Nene vs Kobishi)
- Dragonofdarkness
- King of Darkness
- Posts: 5320
- Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:50 pm
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 167 times
Re: double pow smother debut (Nene vs Kobishi)
Kobishi would lift up her breast and straddle Nene lifting up her arms in a flex as hse smiled wide. "YEAH! I WIN suck it nene!" she yelled and would get up and step on Nenes face to wave at the crowd happy her debut was a win. she would then bend down and slap at Nene's face to wake her up. "Come on lets go bitch "
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Re: double pow smother debut (Nene vs Kobishi)
Nene was awoken by a slap from that stupid bitch Kobishi as the crowd cheered in her defeat. The pinkette stood up and clenched her fists. "I'm gonna kick your ass next time!"
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
- Dragonofdarkness
- King of Darkness
- Posts: 5320
- Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:50 pm
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 167 times
Re: double pow smother debut (Nene vs Kobishi)
Kobishi smiled "yeah yeah well see about that now lets go" She said grabbing Nene's hair and pulled her by it out of hte ring and to the locker room
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Summer Rain Hentai Match – Natasha Loclear vs Natalie Thorne
Last post by PurpleMage « Fri Jun 28, 2024 5:01 pm - 4Replies
- 858 Views
- Last post by lyannapelon
Sun Aug 18, 2024 4:51 pm
-
-
-
Drinks Night! - Ducky and the bet between pub's girls!
Last post by Hagen-Autem « Fri Jun 28, 2024 10:41 pm - 54Replies
- 7080 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Thu Feb 05, 2026 6:16 am
-
-
-
A Shot In The Heart (Renee Barnier [D] vs Senji Takijima)
Last post by DSX93 « Sat Jun 29, 2024 12:33 am - 6Replies
- 1035 Views
- Last post by TheLoneWanderer
Mon Sep 30, 2024 9:58 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1208 Views
- Last post by Mysterdio
Sat Jun 29, 2024 2:00 pm
-
-
Legend of the Warrior Princess: The Saga of Fang: Episode Two
Last post by ZorzLeth « Sat Jun 29, 2024 4:25 pm - 105Replies
- 20269 Views
- Last post by ZorzLeth
Wed Sep 11, 2024 3:04 am
-