@TheOneTrueShadowLord
TheOneTrueCoolQueen: " It's always been Queen, only you and that lecherous Warrior ever used lord >_> But yeah, YT's spam filter was barely existent to begin with and they just dissolved it with more and more updates. I'm surprised no one has claimed to be the grass skirt girl and linked anyone to a free fraud giveaway or anything. "
Youtube Declaration (an open thread...sort of)
- CyanDimitrik
- Icon
- Posts: 3567
- Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:17 pm
- Has thanked: 102 times
- Been thanked: 101 times
Re: Youtube Declaration (an open thread...sort of)
@TheOneTrueCoolQueen
SuperiorFlarges: "Hey! Listen! My grass skirt and I are giving away a free title shot after I win this tournament thing! I accept all challenges on first come first serve. :3 Sign up @ Link: http://tinyurl.com/y6v724n6 "
SuperiorFlarges: "Hey! Listen! My grass skirt and I are giving away a free title shot after I win this tournament thing! I accept all challenges on first come first serve. :3 Sign up @ Link: http://tinyurl.com/y6v724n6 "
Message me! I'm happy to hear from you!
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
Color Codes
Katsumi: #008000
Bandita: #FF4000
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
Bandita: #FF4000
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
-
Devilish53
- The Ominous Future
- Posts: 9229
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 4:38 pm
- Has thanked: 138 times
- Been thanked: 498 times
Re: Youtube Declaration (an open thread...sort of)
BIGM0MmAPUmP: "Look at dat. I got ur supid vid bak on te front page, an not efen a thank u lmaooooo"
- Fairy Dragon
- https://sg.portal-pokemon.com/play/pokedex/334_1
- Posts: 8517
- Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:46 pm
- Has thanked: 23 times
- Been thanked: 220 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 14Replies
- 2639 Views
- Last post by Dwrites
Thu Aug 27, 2026 8:52 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 522 Views
- Last post by Stump :)
Sat Dec 27, 2025 3:56 am
-
- 12Replies
- 2662 Views
- Last post by Cosmos
Sun Aug 30, 2026 2:55 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 520 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sat Dec 27, 2025 10:22 am
-
-
Lena Knoxx vs. Sheila Morgan - Number One with a Bullet
Last post by BlackAkuma « Sat Dec 27, 2025 4:36 pm - 1Replies
- 562 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Sat Dec 27, 2025 4:36 pm
-