Current Happenings
- Caboose2.0
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 640
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 12:16 pm
- Has thanked: 184 times
- Been thanked: 57 times
- Luncha_Libre
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2812
- Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:20 pm
- Has thanked: 55 times
- Been thanked: 232 times
Re: Current Happenings
Hey folks! First of all, thanks to everyone who checked out this thread and thanks to everyone who offered some well-wishes. To update, I'm recovering just fine. Little whiplash, but no lasting damage. Did lose my job though, which kind of sucks, and insurance has been no help at all, but here we are. So, yeah, overall doing well and very happy.
So, I'm going to be catching up over the next few days. Sorry I won't be able to do an all-at-once wall style comeback, but I will get back to everything! If there are PM's or anything I might have missed, however, please be patient with me, and maybe shoot me a reminder if you think I've missed it. Anyway, hope all is well with folks!
So, I'm going to be catching up over the next few days. Sorry I won't be able to do an all-at-once wall style comeback, but I will get back to everything! If there are PM's or anything I might have missed, however, please be patient with me, and maybe shoot me a reminder if you think I've missed it. Anyway, hope all is well with folks!
So tough, I won't even hit submit on my posts! Wait ...
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 10Replies
- 2272 Views
- Last post by Roy (abracy)
Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:29 am
-
-
Minako Shijyou[D] vs. Dawn McDowell; Devilish Hentai Debut Against the Ryona Doll
Last post by SuckerPunch « Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:17 pm - 25Replies
- 3806 Views
- Last post by SuckerPunch
Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:09 am
-
-
- 34Replies
- 3513 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:08 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 3395 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:40 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 2598 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:42 pm