Middleweight Title Design (with poll)
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Middleweight Title Design (with poll)
Mean the green straps. The emblem was good Winner but check most belts and as soon as the straps got another color then silver or black it considers a midcard level belt
- Bear-Pin
- Rookie
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 11:36 pm
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 14 times
Re: Middleweight Title Design (with poll)
I feel the need to clarify what I said when I was tired concerning the "prestige" look of the belts. I did not mean that the 3D render of 2k17 looks better because it's a 3D render, but that people may be perceiving it as the more prestigious design because it is a different medium that may allow them to visualize its design better. I still hold that I like the overall design of Winner's belt, but I was curious if having both belts being shown in the same medium would eliminate a variable in people's decisions.winner3 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:04 pmMy design was actually based on a weight belt from hajime no ippo. Which is why it's reminiscent of a weight belt. I didn't know 3D would be regarded as higher prestige. We're League of Anime Wrestling, so I assumed anime was the right route to go. Regardless, we'll go with whatever belt people like most.
As far as hierarchy goes, I've had different people offer different opinions. So I feel like we'll figure it out as we go along. For now, the hierarchy is whatever each individual feels is most prestigious. If you value the losers belt over all others, and that's what's most prestigious for you, by all means go for it and advocate for that.
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Middleweight Title Design (with poll)
Maybe and that was why vcom was going to make it in 2k17 I think.Still like both belts regardless and hope they both can be used in some way to be honest.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Paint the Ring Red - Ashley Morgan vs Sha (Completed)
Last post by Darius 2.0 « Fri Mar 21, 2025 1:22 am - 58Replies
- 5856 Views
- Last post by Afterhoursclub
Sat May 17, 2025 8:14 pm
-
-
-
Graveyard Grapple: Bengal VS. Ivanna Vasyanovich
Last post by BengalTheBlazeTiger « Fri Mar 21, 2025 5:43 pm - 1Replies
- 451 Views
- Last post by BengalTheBlazeTiger
Fri Mar 21, 2025 5:43 pm
-
-
-
Beasts of Fire: The Blaze Tiger VS. The Neo Phoenix
Last post by BengalTheBlazeTiger « Fri Mar 21, 2025 7:11 pm - 33Replies
- 2950 Views
- Last post by BengalTheBlazeTiger
Thu Apr 24, 2025 5:41 pm
-
-
- 2Replies
- 1513 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Wed Mar 26, 2025 3:48 am
-
- 24Replies
- 3195 Views
- Last post by oWND
Sun Oct 26, 2025 1:51 pm