Wrestler Ideas for Ratings Special
- TickTock
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 742
- Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:21 pm
- Has thanked: 115 times
- Been thanked: 314 times
Re: Wrestler Ideas for Ratings Special
Kathleen's probably the best choice for this out of my roster. Don't think my others are quite as fleshed out, but Allie and Justine could be cool to see given ratings too.
-
Hills
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 416
- Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:17 pm
- Location: Wherever
- Has thanked: 34 times
- Been thanked: 37 times
Re: Wrestler Ideas for Ratings Special
I'd be interested to see Wyvern featured.
Mostly unable to post. Hoping to return fully by the end of the year.
W Y V E R N
Request Thread
RP Info Profile
W Y V E R N
Request Thread
RP Info Profile
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Wrestler Ideas for Ratings Special
I'd like to see Ambre, Britanny and Quetzalcoatl ranking uwu
Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
- SeptaX1
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 215
- Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:30 am
- Has thanked: 7 times
- Been thanked: 106 times
- killcarrion
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 696
- Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:49 pm
- Location: KnoWhere
- Has thanked: 582 times
- Been thanked: 372 times
Re: Wrestler Ideas for Ratings Special
Suppose I could volunteer Death Bunny, Gwendolyn, Bashira, Blade, Beowulf, or Dasher. Feel free to pick and choose who you want, don't have to use them all if you wanna open slots for other people's characters.
- pikazard
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1636
- Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:32 am
- Has thanked: 708 times
- Been thanked: 186 times
Re: Wrestler Ideas for Ratings Special
My roster page
DM me if you want to plan a match: Pikazard#9522
DM me if you want to plan a match: Pikazard#9522
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1243 Views
- Last post by Leviathan-Inc
Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:02 am
-
- 1Replies
- 909 Views
- Last post by Roy (abracy)
Sun Apr 30, 2023 12:41 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1046 Views
- Last post by Roy (abracy)
Sun Apr 30, 2023 12:41 pm
-
- 14Replies
- 1373 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sun May 07, 2023 10:15 pm
-
-
Who's the biggest jobber ? Scarlet vs Stella (D)
Last post by Bearhug Goddess « Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:36 pm - 37Replies
- 3150 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:55 pm
-
Subscribers

