I've updated the OP with a list of qualified candidates. If I missed you, please let me know. Since we have 4, the event will definitely be going forward. I'm leaving application open through the end of this coming Tuesday, and I'll make contact with the participants the following day.
EDIT: delayed until this weekend. IRL complications.
[mention]FreestylePoet[/mention] unfortunately, the requirement is going to be in-universe, so it's a moot point.
The SHE1 Climax
-
Hills
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 416
- Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:17 pm
- Location: Wherever
- Has thanked: 34 times
- Been thanked: 37 times
Re: The SHE1 Climax
Last edited by Hills on Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mostly unable to post. Hoping to return fully by the end of the year.
W Y V E R N
Request Thread
RP Info Profile
W Y V E R N
Request Thread
RP Info Profile
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 54Replies
- 7228 Views
- Last post by CyanDimitrik
Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:42 am
-
- 1Replies
- 3634 Views
- Last post by Tybo226
Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:18 am
-
- 1Replies
- 6331 Views
- Last post by shanecawf_2.0
Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:07 am
-
- 1Replies
- 3368 Views
- Last post by xalex
Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:48 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 3359 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:11 pm