She was right in that he was contradicting himself but he himself was not certain on what he wanted to do or what he wanted from her. He thought about what she had to say, taking a moment to think. It was clear that Belinda was not too happy about this as well, that she did not want to go down this path either but she was willing to give him what he wanted.
"I guess what I mean is...I will not be staying here, in a wrestling league with you in it unless its as my girlfriend. You've made it clear that it won't happen so only one of us can really stay here, as a LAW wrestler" he would clarify to her. "I do what you around....but something more than a friend. If that can't happen, then I don't think its a good idea for you and I to be in the same league." he would add.
"I don't want to this either but....there is no choice" he said with a heavy sigh.
Long time no see!
-
Teenwrestler
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2617
- Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:56 am
- Has thanked: 192 times
- Been thanked: 146 times
- Devastated
- Tweener
- Posts: 5838
- Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 2:15 am
- Has thanked: 626 times
- Been thanked: 314 times
Re: Long time no see!
Belinda would allow Lucas to explain himself. To tell her what he actually wanted or how he felt about this situation and it became rather clear what his stance was. He didn't want them to remain friends, and he didn't want to stay in LAW if they weren't going to be together. It seemed that they truly had come to an impasse. There was little the be done other than exactly what Lucas was suggesting.
The blonde thought it over, placing her hand against the back of her head and scratching at it a little bit. She would then let out an exasperated sigh.
" Alright. I guess we'll have to do this, but I don't plan on losing. I like it here at LAW and I intend to stay." Belinda spoke as she would place her hands on her hips. She had no intentions of leaving LAW so that meant she had no intention of losing to Lucas.
The blonde thought it over, placing her hand against the back of her head and scratching at it a little bit. She would then let out an exasperated sigh.
" Alright. I guess we'll have to do this, but I don't plan on losing. I like it here at LAW and I intend to stay." Belinda spoke as she would place her hands on her hips. She had no intentions of leaving LAW so that meant she had no intention of losing to Lucas.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Freezing Thunder: Raina Jaeger vs Isa "The Angel of Ice"
Last post by Bare « Fri May 15, 2026 3:11 pm - 12Replies
- 1214 Views
- Last post by Jaystar
Wed Sep 16, 2026 6:50 pm
-
-
-
Night of the Villains: Gabriel Vinlee vs. Remi Risaki
Last post by Hagen-Autem « Fri May 15, 2026 6:32 pm - 5Replies
- 837 Views
- Last post by Hagen-Autem
Mon Jun 01, 2026 12:54 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1113 Views
- Last post by Harem Girl
Fri May 15, 2026 10:21 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1149 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Fri May 15, 2026 11:29 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 932 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Sat May 16, 2026 1:42 am