A Hello from a Newbie.
A Hello from a Newbie.
Hello, everybody. I didn't see a thread for newbies, so I decided to make one here. Hopefully it doesn't break any rules, though I didn't see it mentioned anywhere I couldn't. Anyways, happy to be here, and I'll be finding some time to post characters and start RP'ing once I have the wrestler ideas I have worked out.
Fattest Feline This Side of the Globe.
- Blade ocs
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2289
- Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:40 pm
- Has thanked: 596 times
- Been thanked: 131 times
Re: A Hello from a Newbie.
Oh no not all. Your fine. Welcome. You should of rexvied an automated PM for the discord link. We have a newbie channel on the sever there to help you out.
- BlackAkuma
- Legend
- Posts: 7272
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:40 pm
- Has thanked: 1428 times
- Been thanked: 826 times
Re: A Hello from a Newbie.
Welcome!
My Discord’s in the signature. Feel free to PM me if you need any help.
My Discord’s in the signature. Feel free to PM me if you need any help.
- deezcastforms
- Legend
- Posts: 4130
- Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:07 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 243 times
- Contact:
Re: A Hello from a Newbie.
Welcome to the forum!
If you're looking for characters, might I suggest that Pyra and Mythra from Xenoblade are completely available as face claims.









If you're looking for characters, might I suggest that Pyra and Mythra from Xenoblade are completely available as face claims.
Spoiler









- DSX93
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2073
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:04 am
- Has thanked: 791 times
- Been thanked: 791 times
Re: A Hello from a Newbie.
Welcome to LAW! Looking forward to seeing you around, and perhaps even RP'ing with ya!
You can PM me as well if you need help with anything.
You can PM me as well if you need help with anything.
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- Harem Girl
- Opener
- Posts: 757
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:26 pm
- Location: Florida
- Has thanked: 353 times
- Been thanked: 251 times
Re: A Hello from a Newbie.
Glad to have you join us! I'm looking forward to talking to you more! Be sure to check out the discord!
- MrBrightside
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 650
- Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2025 1:44 am
- Has thanked: 22 times
- Been thanked: 78 times
- Hagen-Autem
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1551
- Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:26 am
- Location: Panama
- Has thanked: 515 times
- Been thanked: 248 times
Re: A Hello from a Newbie.
Welcome to LAW’s place, mate!
And—hey, I’m surprised @deezcastforms aware of what’s going on with those characters.
Btw, welcome!! Enjoy your time here; there are loads of friendly people keen to help you out and have fun with you creating stories.
And—hey, I’m surprised @deezcastforms aware of what’s going on with those characters.
Btw, welcome!! Enjoy your time here; there are loads of friendly people keen to help you out and have fun with you creating stories.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Chasing New Heights: Teuila Masina vs Tsubasa Oribe
Last post by deezcastforms « Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:35 am - 45Replies
- 3919 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:09 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1562 Views
- Last post by ThatPolishDude
Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:21 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1158 Views
- Last post by Epicsnivy
Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:59 pm
-
- 7Replies
- 1110 Views
- Last post by Harmony
Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:09 pm
-
- 44Replies
- 3355 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Tue Nov 05, 2024 12:52 am



