Alizeh smiled at Alaina, proud at the words she said and trying desperately not to fangirl out. “Thank you I definitely will, and believe me when I say I’ll be back for a rematch.” She said proudly with a smile at the woman as she watched her leave while silently thinking about an amped up training regiment to go against Alaina.
Winner by Pinfall: Alaina Sanders-Haines
Facing Your Idol! Alizeh Midori vs Alaina Sanders-Haines!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 8Replies
- 1271 Views
- Last post by FanBot
Wed Oct 16, 2024 12:33 pm
-
- 7Replies
- 1060 Views
- Last post by xalex
Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:21 pm
-
- 18Replies
- 2510 Views
- Last post by Violet
Tue Jun 18, 2024 12:35 pm
-
-
Masochist Paradise: Lynn and Naniko vs Amari "The Yellow Force" (D)
Last post by Zeva « Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:29 pm - 15Replies
- 2789 Views
- Last post by Zeva
Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:44 pm
-
-
- 52Replies
- 3868 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Tue May 11, 2021 10:31 pm