Important Announcement
Dan Defranco <dfranco@law.com>
Everyone,
LAW has a very long way since the first couple years of only doing shows and airings from Japan. We now operate in countless arenas and facilities all around the world. We conduct business with many partners and sponsors. I know that not all of my decisions with LAW have been popular with you all. But I will continue to strive to take this company to new heights and make it the single greatest wrestling company in this era or any other.
To that end, I'm announcing, yet another decision. I am but one man. I cannot be at every match, in every arena, at every event. LAW leadership needs more than just me. LAW wrestlers need more than me.
Starting today, I will be appointing specific members of the company's board of directors to operate as General Managers in my absence. Their word and their decisions with the staff, the wrestlers, and the matches will be second only to my own.
I'm sure there are many of you that will welcome the change of pace. But please tread carefully around some of them.
Thanks,
C.E.O. and General Manager
Company Changes
- winner3
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5814
- Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:12 am
- Location: League of Anime Wrestling
- Has thanked: 1639 times
- Been thanked: 910 times
Company Changes
The following internal company-wide email has been leaked/confirmed by several sources at LAW.
If you just need plain old winner, please reach out via If you're interested in scoping out my characters and/or pitching RP ideas, here's my roster
Peace, Love, and Sexy Wrestling Roleplay Stories 
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
The Prima Donna's Diary - Chapter 6.3: Lightweights & Leotards IV (vs Natsumi Arashi)
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Tue Oct 14, 2025 10:01 pm - 15Replies
- 2068 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Fri Jan 02, 2026 4:36 am
-
-
- 38Replies
- 3543 Views
- Last post by Omega Wolf
Wed Dec 31, 2025 9:40 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 932 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Wed Oct 15, 2025 2:05 pm
-
- 34Replies
- 6761 Views
- Last post by Bare
Sat Sep 26, 2026 8:44 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 2431 Views
- Last post by Blade ocs
Thu Dec 11, 2025 7:09 pm
