
Kiyoura Kaoru - @FashionGuyKaoru
- LowDefinition
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1041
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:43 am
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 116 times
Kiyoura Kaoru - @FashionGuyKaoru

I maybe Low Definition but my girls are... High Definition.

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144
- LowDefinition
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1041
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:43 am
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 116 times
Re: Kiyoura Kaoru - @FashionGuyKaoru

I maybe Low Definition but my girls are... High Definition.

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144
- LowDefinition
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1041
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:43 am
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 116 times
Re: Kiyoura Kaoru - @FashionGuyKaoru

I maybe Low Definition but my girls are... High Definition.

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 68Replies
- 6894 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Fri Jul 04, 2025 1:38 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 521 Views
- Last post by Mysterdio
Thu Jan 02, 2025 12:59 pm
-
- 14Replies
- 2110 Views
- Last post by Blau<3
Sat Jan 18, 2025 3:21 am
-
- 55Replies
- 6730 Views
- Last post by Bare
Tue Sep 22, 2026 11:16 pm