
Julie O'Reilly - @TheVelvetHood
-
Jaystar
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1346
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:32 pm
- Has thanked: 31 times
- Been thanked: 196 times
Julie O'Reilly - @TheVelvetHood

Jaystar's Realm of Heroes and Villains
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
Discord:
Please feel free to contact me on Discord: jaystar_92820
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
- ReneeCockyUndercard
- Icon
- Posts: 3889
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:03 pm
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 90 times
-
Jaystar
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1346
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:32 pm
- Has thanked: 31 times
- Been thanked: 196 times
Re: Julie O'Reilly - @TheVelvetHood

Jaystar's Realm of Heroes and Villains
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
Discord:
Please feel free to contact me on Discord: jaystar_92820
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
- ReneeCockyUndercard
- Icon
- Posts: 3889
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:03 pm
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 90 times
-
Jaystar
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1346
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:32 pm
- Has thanked: 31 times
- Been thanked: 196 times
Re: Julie O'Reilly - @TheVelvetHood

Jaystar's Realm of Heroes and Villains
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
Discord:
Please feel free to contact me on Discord: jaystar_92820
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
- ReneeCockyUndercard
- Icon
- Posts: 3889
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:03 pm
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 90 times
-
Jaystar
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1346
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:32 pm
- Has thanked: 31 times
- Been thanked: 196 times
Re: Julie O'Reilly - @TheVelvetHood

Jaystar's Realm of Heroes and Villains
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
Discord:
Please feel free to contact me on Discord: jaystar_92820
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
The Ol' Razzle-Dazzle - Katsumi Oshiro vs. Claire Thomas(!!!)
Last post by CyanDimitrik « Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:41 pm - 59Replies
- 9574 Views
- Last post by Ichi
Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:41 am
-
-
- 33Replies
- 3404 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:35 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2464 Views
- Last post by TickTock
Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:59 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 1121 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:30 pm
-
-
The witch vs an former rising Star. Zelena vs Tina
Last post by anime_hentaifighter « Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:32 pm - 21Replies
- 2139 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:00 pm
-


