So, my main girl, Skylar Jones has a very strong, and sorta fucked up sense of justice. Basically, if you bully people, she wants to break your legs. What I'm looking for is some heels who can take a bad loss. I wanna build Sky up as a force of nature for a story match I have planned.
DM me on discord at Deskfan45#7933.
HEELS! I NEED HEELS!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 10Replies
- 2215 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:33 pm
-
- 35Replies
- 5972 Views
- Last post by Fairy Dragon
Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:07 pm
-
- 6Replies
- 1773 Views
- Last post by winner3
Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:53 am
-
- 37Replies
- 5821 Views
- Last post by winner3
Mon May 06, 2019 1:16 pm
-
- 9Replies
- 2493 Views
- Last post by winner3
Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:50 am