Looking to debut
- Mart-Kos
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:51 am
- Has thanked: 561 times
- Been thanked: 36 times
Looking to debut
Hello everyone, I'm sure some of you have already noticed my character, Kazuma, is complete. I've been thanked although why it isn't showing up is a bit beyond me at this point. I'm taking this to mean I've been approved and so I'm looking for a debut thread, doesn't necessarily need to be a match and I'm up for most things, just pm you're idea(s) as well as which of your characters you want to put up against him and we can hopefully sit down and get to planning something. If you're still hesitant about me being thanked I'm more than happy to screen cap the notification and put the picture here. Hope to hear from you guys, gals, and that technicolor rainbow in-between soon. 
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1048 Views
- Last post by Shoothing Stars
Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:12 pm
-
-
A Thunderous Smackdown: Dominique Heiani (D) vs Lauren Fredericks
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:31 pm - 37Replies
- 2779 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Sun May 07, 2023 9:15 pm
-
-
-
The Birth of Malevolence: Beatrix Briar (D) vs Trinette Vaillant
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:31 pm - 21Replies
- 2598 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Wed Jun 18, 2025 12:24 am
-
-
-
Unconditional Love: Octavia Venus (D) vs Kurokage
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:31 pm - 5Replies
- 1029 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:04 pm
-
-
-
Becoming a Pristine Sinner: Chloe Braden Vs. Sister Lucia
Last post by Epicsnivy « Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:23 pm - 35Replies
- 3485 Views
- Last post by Epicsnivy
Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:48 pm
-